This is a HUGE bundle of doodle notes, diagrams, and worksheets that are made to align with your Anatomy and Physiology or Health Science curriculum! Over 90 pages of beautifully designed, engaging doodle notes that will save your sanity and add creativity to your classroom! SAVE 25% with this big bundle!
Doodle notes are a fun method of note-taking that aids in memory by utilizing both hemispheres of the brain. Use them on their own, in a binder, or interactive notebook. Your students will love it!
***PLEASE NOTE: All of these resources are also part of my Full Anatomy Curriculum.***
➤Teaching virtually this year?
All of these doodle notes also come with a digital option for completing on a device. Google Slides versions are included for every page so students can type notes, then print and color the pages or use as a digital notebook for the course.
➤Here is what other teachers have been saying about these doodle notes:
- “Can’t give enough stars! Easy to print and use in class.”
- “My students were very engaged with this and enjoyed filling them out in comparison with filling out note packets. Great resource!”
- “Students have loved the notes and my teaching follows a more logical sequence since getting the bundle. Learning and engagement is up!”
- “Students seem to be retaining the information if they doodle as we review.”
➤Includes 90+ PAGES of illustrated doodle notes on the following topics:
- Review from General Biology
- Integumentary System
- Skeletal System
- Muscular System
- Nervous System (plus senses)
- Endocrine System
- Circulatory or Cardiovascular System
- Lymphatic and Immune System
- Digestive System
- Respiratory System
- Excretory System
- Reproductive System
**To see EVERY PAGE included in this resource, please look at the thumbnails above.**
Addresses NGSS HS-LS1-1, HS-LS1-2, HS-LS1-3, HS-LS1-4, HS-LS1-7.
➤Each page includes:
- A gray student version (Gray is perfect for illustrated notes because your students’ coloring really shows up well on the page!)
- A typed answer key for each page
- A photograph of a student example for each page