Are you looking for an organized and efficient way for your human anatomy students to record essential content? These editable Cornell notes allow you to differentiate instruction for various abilities while covering the vast content included in a high school Anatomy and Physiology course.
PLEASE NOTE: All of the notes in this bundle are also part of my Full Anatomy & Physiology Curriculum.
-83 pages of EDITABLE Cornell notes:
- Introduction to A&P (7 pages)
- Histology (6 pages)
- Integumentary System (4 pages)
- Skeletal System (5 pages)
- Muscular System (3 pages)
- Nervous System (14 pages)
- Endocrine System (4 pages)
- Cardiovascular System (8 pages)
- Lymphatic System/Immune Response (5 pages)
- Respiratory System (5 pages)
- Digestive System (6 pages)
- Urinary System (3 pages)
- Reproductive Systems (8 pages)
-Every note page comes in 4 versions:
- Quick Print– fill-in-the-blank guided notes (PDF)
- Keys- completed fill-in-the-blank guided notes (PDF)
- Editable version– all text can be edited or removed (PPTX)
- Digital version– editable text for 1:1 classrooms & virtual learners (Google Slides)
-Guide to using Cornell Notes in your classroom
*All of the text (including questions, detailed notes, and summaries) is editable on the editable versions. These can be used as handwritten anatomy notes or as digital notes. Due to copyright restrictions, the clipart and images are not editable and will remain on the pages even when text is removed.
How can I use this in a virtual learning environment?
A Google Slides version of all the Cornell notes is included in this bundle. If your students have access to Google Slides, they can access the digital notes and type, draw, or insert images directly on the note pages. These are perfect for 1:1 classrooms. If you’d prefer to flip your classroom, you can use these PowerPoint presentations, which are designed to coordinate perfectly with the note pages.
**For images of all the pages and topics included in this bundle, please click on the thumbnail photos above. **
These notes address NGSS HS-LS1-1, HS-LS1-2, HS-LS1-3, HS-LS1-4, & HS-LS1-7.