Diagrams and worksheets for student labeling of Integumentary, Skeletal, Muscular, Respiratory, Digestive, Endocrine, Cardiovascular, Lymphatic, Nervous, Urinary and Reproductive systems. This extensive set of 13 diagrams is perfect for human body quizzes, posters, or interactive notes!
Please note: These diagrams are also part of my Full Anatomy Curriculum.
Labeling diagrams and scientific illustrations is a valuable way to assess student learning, reinforce concepts, and integrate previous knowledge.
This product contains FULL COLOR, detailed illustrations of the human body systems.
Each body system diagram worksheet comes in 4 versions:
- Diagram with blanks for student labeling and a word bank
- Diagram with numbered structures for quizzes or assessments
- Diagram with labeled structures (For answer key or notes)
- Color diagram with labeled structures (for notes, posters, or reference pages)
For details on specific diagrams or structures, click on the PREVIEW link above.
List of diagrams:
- Common bones
- Common muscles
- Internal heart anatomy
- External heart anatomy
- Lymphatic system anatomy
- Endocrine glands
- Respiratory system anatomy
- Digestive system anatomy
- Urinary system anatomy
- Male reproductive system anatomy
- Female reproductive system anatomy
This product is ideally designed for Life Science and Biology classes in grades 8-10, but could be used for Anatomy & Physiology classes as an introduction or beginning of the year review.