These environmental science doodle notes are the perfect introduction to the four spheres of the earth- biosphere, hydrosphere, geosphere, and atmosphere. They are a fun method of note-taking that aids in memory by utilizing both hemispheres of the brain. Use them on their own, in a binder, or interactive notebook. Your students will love it!
**Please note: These notes are also part of my Full Environmental Science Curriculum.
-A gray student version (Gray is perfect for illustrated notes because your students’ coloring really shows up well on the page!)
-A typed answer key for each page
-A photograph of a student example for each page
Have a 1:1 classroom with digital learners?
These science doodle notes also come with a digital option for completing on a device.
➤Are these notes editable?
Looking for other Environmental Science resources? These comprehensive units include Cornell and Doodle Notes, PowerPoints, web-quests, activities, and assessments:
- Intro to Environmental Science
- Biosphere Unit 1: Ecology, Food webs, and Symbiosis
- Biosphere Unit 2: Species and Population Ecology
- Biosphere Unit 3: World Biomes, Ecological Succession, and Biodiversity
- Atmosphere: Weather, Wind, and Biogeochemical Cycles
- Geosphere Unit 1: Plate Tectonics and Landforms
- Geosphere Unit 2: Minerals, Mining, and Soil
- Geosphere Unit 3: Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy
- Hydrosphere Unit 1: Surface Water, Groundwater, and the Water Cycle
- Hydrosphere Unit 2: Marine Biomes and Water Pollution
- Land Use & Sustainability
Interested in other Doodle Notes? Check out these resources:
There are no reviews yet.