Are you looking for organized and efficient environmental science notes? These beautiful and editable Cornell notes allow you to differentiate instruction for various abilities while covering the vast content included in a high school Environmental Science course.
PLEASE NOTE: All of the notes in this bundle are also part of my Full Environmental Science Curriculum.
If you don’t need activities and assessments, these notes are also made to perfectly match the PowerPoints in my Environmental Science PowerPoints Bundle.
-45 pages of EDITABLE Environmental Science Cornell notes:
- Intro to Environmental Science (7 pgs)
- Biosphere Unit 1- Ecology, Food Webs, Symbiosis (4 pgs)
- Biosphere Unit 2- Species and Population Growth (3 pgs)
- Biosphere Unit 3- Biomes, Ecological Succession, and Biodiversity (3 pgs)
- Atmosphere- Composition and Layers of the Atmosphere, Weather, Global Winds, and Biogeochemical cycles (6 pgs)
- Geosphere Unit 1- Plate Tectonics (2 pgs)
- Geosphere Unit 2- Minerals, Mining, Soil Composition and Erosion (4 pgs)
- Geosphere Unit 3- Fossil Fuels and Renewable Energy (2 pgs)
- Hydrosphere Unit 1- Water Cycle, Surface Water and Groundwater (3 pgs)
- Hydrosphere Unit 2- Marine Biomes, Wetlands and Water Pollution (5 pgs)
- Land Use & Sustainability- Urbanization, Sustainable Agriculture, Sustainable Forestry (6 pgs)
-Every Environmental Science note page comes in 4 versions:
- Quick Print– fill-in-the-blank guided notes (PDF)
- Keys- completed fill-in-the-blank guided notes (PDF)
- Editable version– all text can be edited or removed (PPTX)
- Digital version– editable text for 1:1 classrooms & virtual learners (Google Slides)
-Guide to using Cornell Notes in your classroom
**For images of all the pages and topics included in this bundle, please click on the thumbnail photos above.**
*All of the text (including questions, detailed notes, and summaries) is editable on the editable versions. Due to copyright restrictions, the clipart and images are not editable and will remain on the pages even when text is removed.
How can I use this in a virtual learning environment?
A Google Slides version of all the Cornell notes is included in this bundle. If your students have access to Google Slides, they can access the digital notes and type, draw, or insert images directly on the note pages. These are perfect for 1:1 classrooms. If you’d prefer to flip your classroom, you can use these PowerPoint presentations, which are designed to coordinate perfectly with the note pages.
There are no reviews yet.